Men's Nike Free Metcon 4
Men's Nike Free Metcon 4 - Sports Clash
The Nike Free Metcon line has been proving itself year after year to be not only versatile, but also one of the most comfortable and clean looking training shoes out there.
The design of the new Men's Nike Free Metcon 4 goes a step further by drawing inspiration from Nike's 90's era Huarache. This version of the Free Metcon stays true to it's roots as a training shoe, but puts a sleek emphasis on style.
Get all the training benefits of a Metcon, plus a leg up in the looks department in the wear anywhere Nike Free Metcon 4.
What's New With The Free Metcon 4?
- A redone sculpted topline brings more support and comfort to your ankles.
- The Huarache-inspired strap and rubber-striped sidewall envelops your heel to brace you for quick movements in any direction.
- The tougher and and more flexible mesh link upper from the original Free Metcon is back.
- New toe overlay adds toe protection and durability.
- Rubberized logo at the tongue nods to the Huarache of the early '90s for a clean finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Keeps your feet comfortable with chain link mesh that cools and flexes as you dial up the intensity.
- Sculpted Topline: Keeps ankles more supported with a thoughtfully-designed topline that's irritation-free.
- Targeted Flexibility and Rigidity: An upper with zonal functionality gives you the forefoot flexibility you need for quick agile moves and sprints, while the rigidity on the sides support explosive lateral movements.
- Toe Protection: A toe overlay keeps your feet protected while you workout while adding durability for a longer lifespan.
- Midfoot Support: A dynamic midfoot design increases support and performance so you can confidently fly through each training session
- Heel Comfort: The wide heel creates a solid base for lifting.