Nike Metcon 6
Nike Metcon 6 - Red, White & Grit
When your workouts heat up you'll always keep your feet cool and fresh in the ultra breathable Nike Metcon 6. The latest evolution of the Metcon puts comfort and performance first with an all new refitted mesh upper.
Like all Metcons you can still expect to get an extremely durable training shoe that's versatile enough to meet the demands of your heaviest lift days to sprint intervals and everything in between.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE METCON 6?
- A completely redone upper promotes better airflow and breathablity, making it 18% more breathable than the Metcon 5.
- The foam cushioning has been fine tuned to be firmer under the heel for a secure feel, and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact movements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- These shoes were manufactured as a Unisex shoe (i.e. in Men's sizes), to assist you in selecting your size we've listed the corresponding Men's size first with a "M", Women's sizes have a "W" in front of them.
- Lightweight mesh: Provides airflow and breathability to keep your feet cool
- Durable screen print: Reinforces the mesh without sacrificing breathability
- Low, flat and wide heel: Creates a stable base for weighted exercises
- Removable Hyperlift insert: Provides heel height adjustability
- Rubber tread on outsole and sides: Provide the traction you need under foot and during rope climbs
Recently viewed products
Yes truly On Fire!
These shoes are awesome, I own several pairs and Box Basics are the best ❤️
I love these metcons. They aren’t as heavy and bulky as others. There’s a nice amount of cushion in the heel for wods with running, but still enough support for lifting. Can’t beat the color either!
Metcon’s just keep on getting better! This might just be my favorite Metcon yet. The comfort is amazing and I feel supported during my workouts! Oh and the design/ style? Super cute!!
The quality of the shoe is excellent with front toe protection and good stability. I haven’t tried the inserts yet, but I found the idea to be amazing. It’s a big upgrade from my usual running shoes especially for the weightlifting.