Men's Nike Metcon 5 - White Black
The new Men's Nike Metcon 5 has received the ultimate face lift, turning it into the most stable and durable Metcon ever released.
A redone and extended rope wrap covers more surface area for superior abrasion protection. Immediately feel the difference in the completely rebuilt sole that offers directional traction for a more grip on all types of surfaces.
For the first time every pair of the Metcon 5 comes with a removable Hyperlift insert that creates a 8mm heel to toe offset to provide you with more ankle stability for heavier lifts.
The Nike Metcon 5 runs a little small and narrow, so we recommend going up a half size to find your perfect fit.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE METCON 5?
- Each pair comes with a set of removable Hyperlift inserts essentially turning your Metcons into a pair of lifters (+8mm for men and +6mm for women)
- The new rubber tread of the sole features directional traction which means more grip and less slip
- A more durable haptic chain-link patterned upper and midsole wrap provides better protection from wear and tear
- The dual density midsole creates a softer and more flexible forefoot for added comfort during high impact movements and running
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Hyperlift insert: Adds +8mm offset for improved stability and is compatible with all prior versions of the Metcon
- More durable rope wrap: Delivers superior, abrasion-resistant traction when climbing the shoe destroying ropes
- Directional traction underfoot and up the sides: Helps for quicker pushing and climbing
- TPU clip on the heel: Helps for quicker wall push-ups
- Dual density cushioning: Allows for a softer forefoot