GARMIN FORERUNNER 235 + WRIST HRM
When you work out you deserve to see the results! You will when you get smarter about your workouts with the new Garmin® Forerunner® 235 GPS + Wrist HRM sports watch, heart rate monitor and activity tracker. Garmin®'s first GPS to measure heart rate at the wrist, the Forerunner® 235 features a customizable, colorful, graphic interface that allows you to check your zone and heart rate at a glance. Thanks to the built-in activity tracker, you'll also get all of your essential data including steps, distance, pace, and calories throughout the day. Plus, you'll love that the Forerunner® 235 lets you automatically upload all of your data to Garmin® Connect IQ™, where you can track your personal records over time, get free training plans and connect with friends for an extra boost of inspiration.
Features & Benefits:
- Wrist based Heart Rate Sensor that can track 24/7, as long as the watch is being worn
- Longer battery life for, up to 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- Larger screen, 44% larger than previous models without added bulk
- Able to receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that includes laps and lap times
- See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and much more from your compatible smartphone
- Estimates VO2 max and predicts your race times for several distances when used with heart rate
- GPS and GLONASS capability
- Also doubles as a watch and activity tracker: Count steps, calories, and distance throughout the day
- Vibration alert motivates you to move when you have been sitting too long
- Easy to read color graph shows your heart rate zone at a quick glance
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from Garmin®'s Connect IQ™ store
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Display Size: 1.23"
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Unit weight: 1.5 ounces