Bear KompleX 2 Hole Hand Grips - Tan
Bear KompleX 2 Hole Hand Grips
Bear KompleX has developed the very best 2 hole hand grips for optimal hand protection for your WODs. Their genuine leather hand grips come in a variety of colors to mesh with your personal preference. Get Better with Bear KompleX by reduce slipping on the bar to keep you banging out those pull-ups!
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured from genuine leather, featured with a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during Pull ups, Chest to bar, Muscle ups, Toes to Bar, Knees to Elbow, Kettlebell swings, Power lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more!
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX gymnastics grips. You shouldn't have to worry about your hands when dominating your WOD!
- This superior leather product will protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding. Be sure to protect your hands during your WOD to maximize your output.
- DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep this in mind. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
*** The leather grips will stretch slightly***
Recently viewed products
Great grips good price, got here fast
Really good and durable grips
Little stiff and hard when I received it, but after 5 wod’s the leather become soft. Helps grip bar.
I’ve always done pull ups barehanded and struggle to hold on near the end of each set. Now that I have theses grips there is no issue when it comes to holding on.
I wanted to get my boyfriend knee sleeves that were sold out from the original seller (Bear Complex). After searching around and only coming up with sold out notifications, I came across Box Basics and they had the exact design and measurement of knee sleeves I was looking for. I had no delivery issues and they arrived within a week! I'll be ordering from this company again.