Nike Savaleos - Grey Fog / Total Orange
The call for a lightweight and lower priced weightlifting shoe has been heard and answered.
Nike's new Savaleos is rooted in the legendary Romaleos line, but puts it's own "Savage" spin on a modern day weightlifting shoe. The Nike Savaleos brings together the most essential features of the Romaleos like a wide base, rigid lifted heel, and super durable secure strap to provide all the required stability and power needed to handle the heaviest of lifts.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE SAVALEOS?
- The Savaleos is the most economically priced and technically sound weightlifting shoe available.
- Designed to be lightweight, yet durable to last long hard training sessions.
Features & Benefits:
These shoes were manufactured as a Unisex shoe (i.e. in Men's sizes), to assist you in selecting your size we've listed the corresponding Men's size with a "M", Women's sizes have a "W" in front of them.
- Stability: The flat, wide sole makes a stable base under pressure. Rigid construction provides excellent power transfer from the ground to help support explosive moves.
- Support: The hook-and-loop strap locks down your foot to hold you in securely during your heaviest lifts.
- Balance: The elevated heel positions your foot for stability while you lift and adds versatility in the gym when you're exercising without weight.
- Padded mesh inset at the heel absorbs impact while letting your foot breathe.
- Padded tongue and collar, and pull tab on tongue for easy wear and comfort.