Men's Inov-8 F-Lite 260 v2 Knit
Black / Gum
Designed in collaboration with 10x Games Athlete Scott Panchik, Scott aspired to create a shoe that can do it all; something that he could speed through running workouts but also have enough support for heavy Oly lifts.
This is one of the more understated shoes for training. And by understated I mean it's an awesome shoe that will perform no matter what movements you throw at it. It's super comfortable in the forefoot but stable enough in the heel to go heavy. Although this won't be your 1 rep max shoe, it does has a 8mm drop which will help mechanically with your olympic lifts.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfy & Breathable: An adaptable knit upper keeps air moving while feeling nimble and supportive.
- Locked-In Heel: A new heel counter-styling ensures superior stability no matter which direction you're moving.
- Insanely Flexible: New Met Cradle design keeps shoes light and flexible.
- Rugged Protection: New protective toe bumper keeps feet safer during floor and lifting movements.
- Cushioned Comfort: Experience a natural cushioned feel with a comfy POWERFLOW midsole.
- Grippy & Strong: Keep climbing with a 360-degree Rope-Tec protection system that ups traction and durability.
- 8mm drop