Men's Nike Metcon 5 AMP - Wodapalooza
Slay your workout in the tough-but-breathable Men's Nike Metcon 5 AMP training shoe. Stay exceptionally stable to lift stronger thanks to the flat, wide heel base. Rubber sidewall wraps and a drag reducing heel clip enhance durability for rope climbs and wall work. Feel light and mobile with cooling airflow in the Metcon 5 AMP.
The Nike Metcon 5 runs a little small and narrow, so we recommend going up a half size to find your perfect fit.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE METCON 5?
- Each pair comes with a set of removable Hyperlift inserts essentially turning your Metcons into a pair of lifters (+8mm for men and +6mm for women)
- The new rubber tread of the sole features directional traction which means more grip and less slip
- A more durable haptic chain-link patterned upper and midsole wrap provides better protection from wear and tear
- The dual density midsole creates a softer and more flexible forefoot for added comfort during high impact movements and running
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Hyperlift insert: Adds +8mm offset for improved stability and is compatible with all prior versions of the Metcon
- More durable rope wrap: Delivers superior, abrasion-resistant traction when climbing the shoe destroying ropes
- Directional traction underfoot and up the sides: Helps for quicker pushing and climbing
- TPU clip on the heel: Helps for quicker wall push-ups
- Dual density cushioning: Allows for a softer forefoot