Men's Nike Metcon 8
Men's Nike Metcon 8
Mint Foam / Volt / Ghost Green / Cave Purple
Locked and loaded with all the latest technology, your updated Men's Nike Metcon 8 training shoes are a must have for the gym and beyond. You'll be obsessed with a brand new upper that makes this shoe the most durable and breathable version yet and it performs like a champ. Your Metcon 8 also features an updated lace lock system. The 8 is built to power you through your training.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE METCON 8?
- More breathable and lightweight mesh upper.
- Better updated lace lock system.
- Because of the updated upper, it feels like there's more room in the toe box.
- Same midsole and sole.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper: Keeps your feet cool during the hottest of workouts.
- Lace lock: Keep your laces in place for distraction-free training.
- Puff print swoosh and haptic print: Unleash your personal style with unique features.
- Now Improved: New upper + existing tooling provide an advantage over the Metcon 7.
Recently viewed products
Love these shoes!
These are the best pair of Metcons yet. They are super comfortable and have a little more room in the toe box than previous versions. Love the lace lock as well
I have worn Nike Air Mavins for years as my go-to court shoe. I'm a pickleball player that plays 4-5 times each week and comfortable, lightweight shoes are very important to me. The Metcon 8 has now taken over as my daily shoe. I didn't think I would ever like a shoe better than the Air Mavin, but the Metcon 8 is super comfortable, very light, yet provides incredible support and movement. It's a great shoe all the way around. And the look is great too. I have a white pair, two black pair, a gray pair and am currently waiting on a custom designed pair that I ordered recently. I highly recommend this shoe if you are looking for something that looks great, fits great and wears great!
These are the best Metcons by far. I have nearly every series and these far surpass the others. Most comfortable training shoes to date while providing the support and stability you need.
Box Basics is my ONLY source for quality shoes
I like them. They just seem a bit snug at ankle. Seems like they come up higher than other metcons. Super cute tho.