Men's Nike Metcon Flyknit 3 - Grey Black
The Metcon Flyknit series was created to log miles on the treadmill or road while also being a beast in the gym. Similar to its predecessors the Nike Metcon Flyknit 3 has more flex in the forefoot (good for running) but was also built on a stable platform for the demands of your crossfit box.
The Nike Metcon Flyknit 3 differs from the DSX Flyknit 2 in that the ankle collar is updated with a new stretch woven bootie, there is more cushion in the tongue, and it has a slightly more narrow feel.
The Nuts & Bolts:
- Flyknit upper: Delivers durable, yet lightweight flexibility
- Stretch-woven bootie: Provides a sock-like fit
- Synthetic overlays in high-wear areas: Enhances durability
- Flywire technology integrates into the laces at the midfoot for a dynamic fit: Keeps your foot in place without restricting natural movement
- Firm rubber in the heel: Provides durability and stability for high-intensity intervals
- Molded flex grooves in the forefoot: Allows your foot to move naturally