Men's Reebok Nano X1
Men's Reebok Nano X1 - Black Gum
Over a decade in the making.
A lot has changed in the fitness and shoe game over the last 10 years, and the new Men's Reebok Nano X1 is the product of this evolution. Featuring both Flexweave® and Floatride® Energy technology, the Nano X1 takes versatility and performance to a whole other level.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE NANO X1?
- A softer and more durable Flexweave® knit upper.
- Extra Floatride® Energy Foam cushioning in the forefoot for more responsive cushioning.
- A new heel clip delivers more stability for explosive movements.
- Get more and traction and control with a brand new grip pattern on the outsole.
- Upgraded Rope Pro+ Technology to fly through rope climbs.
Features & Benefits:
- Updated Engineered Flexweave® Knit Upper: Increases comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Refined Toe Shape: Optimizes movement during workouts
- Updated Last: Provides a better shape for lifting and cardio
- Updated Heel Clip: Provides better comfort and structure
- Floatride® Energy Forefoot Drop-In: Provides additional responsiveness in the forefoot
- Softened Midsole Durometer
- Speed Chassis: Provides a stable heel
- New Grip Pattern on Outsole: Enhances performance
Recently viewed products
El mejor que he probado hasta ahora. Muy comodo, estable, da soporte, super livianos. El tamaño corre bien normal. Ademas es muy bonito, se conbina facilmente con cualquier ropa
Love the color. Love the support. Love the look. Don’t love the back part on the heel. Most people will tell you you need to wear high socks or will need Band-Aids the next day. I have only worn them twice and I have blood both times. Got a 7.5 should’ve gotten a seven. Maybe that would’ve helped. But they seem snug toe to heal so not sure.
Super for All-Round Workouts
Best shoe for high intensity workouts so far! The grip, lightness, and breathability are amazing, top notch for sure. Already my second pair in a couple months :)
Fit is true to size but you may get some rubbing on the back of your ankle during break in. Overall great fit!
I love them
Love these shoes so far. I have only worn them 1 time, as my bootcamp was canceled last week. But the first day was great wearing them.