Men's Reebok Nano X2
Men's Reebok Nano X2 - Black/White
Back with a vengeance, the Nano X2 continues to redefine fitness. Built on the same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology you loved, the Nano X2 blurs the line between performance and lifestyle.
With a new cushioned foam package in the heel along with a re-engineered Flexweave upper that is more durable, flexible and airy than previous models, this Nano is the perfect update for your training.
What's new with the Nano X2?
- A more flexible, airy, and durable Flexweave® knit upper.
- A sleeker cushioned foam package in the heel.
- A new slimmer heel clip delivers more stability for explosive movements.
- Added lifestyle elements for versatility and comfort whether you're at the gym or taking on your day-to-day.
- Same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology as the Nano X1.
- 10.2 ounces
- New Flexweave Knit Upper: Improved protection and breathability.
- 50/50 material split in the upper: Opens up the ability to have graphics in the back heel.
- Floatride Energy forefoot drop in: Additional responsiveness in the forefoot.
- Sleeker heel clip design: Slimmer and more defined for increased heel stability.
- Lug pattern: Enhances traction and grip.
- Rope Climb: Rope Pro+ Technology for the ultimate rope grip.
- 7mm drop
Recently viewed products
Men's Nano X2
These sneakers are light weight, comfortable and are true to size.Highly recommend....
In love with this Nano
I find that they are more comfortable than the Nano x1. Runs true size and love the colors!
, I like the shoes. Comfortable and the best experience for training
I’m 100% satisfied with my new crossfit shoes! They are super comfortable, supportive & look . Thank you Laurie
Decent shoe. I heard everyone (Reebok included) say go half size down, but didn’t have the balls to actually do it. You see, I wear Nanos almost exclusively - 8’s and 9’a - in size 11 and they fit perfectly. So I figured the whole “go half size down” advice applied to the Metcon wearers. So the shoe feels a bit loose. Nothing terrible. My feet have to eventually start swelling with age, right? Also, the shoe feel “tall” with a meh side to side stability. Almost like a running shoe. Maybe it’s just me.