Nike Savaleos - Citron
The call for a lightweight and lower priced weightlifting shoe has been heard and answered.
Nike's new Savaleos is rooted in the legendary Romaleos line, but puts it's own "Savage" spin on a modern day weightlifting shoe. The Nike Savaleos brings together the most essential features of the Romaleos like a wide base, rigid lifted heel, and super durable secure strap to provide all the required stability and power needed to handle the heaviest of lifts.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE SAVALEOS?
- The Savaleos is the most economically priced and technically sound weightlifting shoe available.
- Designed to be lightweight, yet durable to last long hard training sessions.
Features & Benefits:
These shoes were manufactured as a Unisex shoe (i.e. in Men's sizes), to assist you in selecting your size we've listed the corresponding Men's size with a "M", Women's sizes have a "W" in front of them.
- Stability: The flat, wide sole makes a stable base under pressure. Rigid construction provides excellent power transfer from the ground to help support explosive moves.
- Support: The hook-and-loop strap locks down your foot to hold you in securely during your heaviest lifts.
- Balance: The elevated heel positions your foot for stability while you lift and adds versatility in the gym when you're exercising without weight.
- Padded mesh inset at the heel absorbs impact while letting your foot breathe.
- Padded tongue and collar, and pull tab on tongue for easy wear and comfort.
Recently viewed products
Great shoe for the need, my only complaint is that they are a bit narrow compared to Metcons
If you want to increase your bench press or want feel your feet planted to the floor while lifting heavy weights, these are the lifting shoes to get. I can honestly say “the best pair I’ve ever bought”.
Happy to Finally get like lifters and they were affordable to comfortable and helps me with my list