Reebok Nano 6000
Reebok Nano 6000 Grey/Red/Blue
This is a retro collaboration between the old school GL 6000 and the Reebok Nano. Built on the same tooling as the Nano X2, the Nano 6000 has an updated tri-color designed upper that nods to the iconic Reebok heritage.
The Reebok Nano 6000 is designed to perform in and out of the gym. Floatride foam in the midsole uses expanded Polyurethane for 7mm of just-right softness you want when you hit the pavement. When you're ready to take your workout outside, the outsole's tread pattern provides traction on a wide variety of surfaces. Rope climbs in your Nano 6000 even get an extra bite from upgraded ROPEPRO+ technology that has a stronger grab thanks to its sandpaper-textured material.
- These shoes were manufactured as a Unisex shoe (i.e. in Men's sizes), to assist you in selecting your size we've listed the corresponding Men's size with a "M", Women's sizes have a "W" in front of them.
- Iconic Design: The tri-colored swatches are a classic throwback to the GL 6000.
- Structured Comfort: The simplified heel clip allows for support and comfort.
- Responsive: The floatride energy forefoot drop-in enhances responsiveness in the forefoot.
- Durable: The painted midsole helps with natural wear and tear.
- Traction: The all new tread pattern is ready for outdoor recreation.
- Rope Climbs: The upgraded ropepro + technology provides better traction for rope climbs.
Recently viewed products
Very good on everything
Great shoe, runs a little larger than I imagined but I have enjoyed the shoes.