Reebok Nano X1 Froning
Reebok Nano X1 Froning - White Navy Gold
“When bison see a storm, they run straight into it. They square their shoulders, brace against its power and keep moving forward. It’s their natural instinct to face it head on and never try to avoid its powers, knowing they’ll be in it a shorter amount of time than if they ran from it. This mindset is an important metaphor for life. There’s always going to be storms coming at us, but if you turn to meet them head on, you’ll come out better on the other side. It’s through this adversity that we grow.” - Rich
The Nano X1 Froning features a storm-inspired graphic design on the upper paired with an elastic strap to hold down the laces, symbolizing the need to lock down and brace for whatever is ahead when preparing for a storm.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT WITH THE NANO X1 - FRONING?
- Bootie Construction: All new upper featuring a stretch bootie construction for premium comfort - a specific directive from Froning who wanted a shoe he can easily slip on and off
- Unique Lacing System: A 3-tier lacing system that honors Froning’s three pillars: Faith, Family & Fitness
- Froning-Inspired Detailing: subtle nods to Froning are incorporated throughout the design including ‘Galatians 6:14’ and ‘Boston Designed. Cookville Validated’ markings on the heel tab
- Floatride Energy Drop-in: fuses Reebok’s Floatride Energy cushioning of a running shoe while maintaining the performance and stability of a training shoe
Features & Benefits:
These shoes were manufactured as a Unisex shoe (i.e. in Men's sizes), to assist you in selecting your size we've listed the corresponding Men's size with a "M", Women's sizes have a "W" in front of them.
- Engineered stretch Flexweave upper: Offers breathability and flexibility
- Enhanced midfoot cage: Provides structure and support
- High density foam midsole: Allows increased cushioning throughout
- Decoupled rubber outsole: Enhances runability
- Forefoot flex grooves: Offers better flexibility and grip