TYR CXT-1 Trainer
TYR CXT-1 Trainer
Black / Neon
Unisex Sizing: M = US Men's, W = US Women's
Powered from the ground up, the CXT-1 Trainer from TYR is designed to take on the most rigorous competitions and training regiments. Athletes will have the ultimate base for any movement, with responsive and durable support that reacts to the energy you put in.
- Patent pending stability platform
- Wrap-around side gripper extending around the heel for added stability
- Anatomical toe box
- Responsive surge nrg foam midsole
- 9mm heel to toe drop
- Breathable upper engineered mesh construction
- Extended toe guard for added durability & traction
- Smooth and durable heel tab for effortless glide during handstand push-ups
- Flexible in the forefoot: For explosive movements and agility
- Stable in the heel: For control and ground contact
Recently viewed products
Great shoe but not for wide feet
Tried true to size and half size up both and I'd say if you have wide feet go half a size up. Still these are not my pick for Crossfit shoes if you have wide feet though (Currently Strike Movement Haze is my pick)
Not good for wider foot
Really like this shoe but not as good as others for wider feet
Tyr cxt-1 trainer
I really like these shoes. I normally wear metcons and have for years but these are really solid shoes. Super lightweight
I have tried all the different trainers for CrossFit. Some are good for lifting, but not running and jumping or vice versa, but this one is good for it all!
I find the shoe to be well-rounded. It feels stable during heavy squats and the likes, yet comfortable during longer sets of double unders or box jumps. The fit is true to size for me. I did not encounter issues with the toe box or heel slip - something I occasionally encountered with some other models. I am aware of some issues on the side of the shoe, right around the arch support area, when it comes to rope climbs. It has not yet happened to me.