Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo
Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo - Black/Mahogany
Lighter. Quicker. Stronger.
That was the goal in creating the all new Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo; Nike's newest and most innovative Metcon to date. By using lighter materials and focusing on every little detail where weight could be trimmed off, the Nike Metcon Turbo is truly built with the less is more mindset.
The Nike React Metcon Turbo runs a little small and narrow, so we recommend going up a half size to find your perfect fit.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE REACT METCON TURBO?
- Lightweight Nike React foam is built into the sole to provide quick responsive cushioning.
- A brand new more durable lacing system.
- Lighter and thinner material in the upper keeps things breathable, but is still tough enough to handle abrasion and hard use.
- The redesigned rope wrap and heel clip have been made lighter to keep you moving fast and smooth.
- A completely new rubber outsole gives you next level grip in all directions.
Features & Benefits:
- Color blocked, lightweight engineered mesh upper: Provides durability and breathability
- Reduced construction: Designed to be the lightest and fastest Metcon ever
- Responsive cushioning
- React Drop in midsole: Provides lightweight responsiveness, sta
Recently viewed products
Great Shoe, comfortable!
Awesome, as with the rest of my Metcon collection! lol prior to purchase, I read the reviews of this shoe and a lot of people found this shoe to be sized a little smaller and to size up 1/2 size, which I did and for me found out that they are pretty true to size. I am a 10 1/2 normally, bought an 11 and they are just a tiny bit big
Love my Nike Metcon Reacts!
These are great so far! Good for running and lifting…the only thing I’ve found I don’t like them for is rope climbs.
This is a great gym shoe. Provides a stable platform for lifting while allowing for dynamic movement. I had to size up a half size like most Nike metcon shoes. These shoes felt perfect the first time I put them on. Short break in period. Low profile, snug fitting yet breathable and light. These may be the best of the metcon line.
Not a fan
The box I received was mangled. The shoes were dirty, creased, and deformed. I wasn't able to workout in the turbos because they were not only too narrow but also too tight on the tops of my feet.
great shoes. feel super comfortable on foot from day 1.