Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo
Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo - Green Glow
Lighter. Quicker. Stronger.
That was the goal in creating the all new Women's Nike React Metcon Turbo; Nike's newest and most innovative Metcon to date. By using lighter materials and focusing on every little detail where weight could be trimmed off, the Nike Metcon Turbo is truly built with the less is more mindset.
The Nike React Metcon Turbo runs a little small and narrow, so we recommend going up a half size to find your perfect fit.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE REACT METCON TURBO?
- Lightweight Nike React foam is built into the sole to provide quick responsive cushioning.
- A brand new more durable lacing system.
- Lighter and thinner material in the upper keeps things breathable, but is still tough enough to handle abrasion and hard use.
- The redesigned rope wrap and heel clip have been made lighter to keep you moving fast and smooth.
- A completely new rubber outsole gives you next level grip in all directions.
Features & Benefits:
- Color blocked, lightweight engineered mesh upper: Provides durability and breathability
- Reduced construction: Designed to be the lightest and fastest Metcon ever
- Responsive cushioning
- React Drop in midsole: Provides lightweight responsiveness, sta
Recently viewed products
great shoes. feel super comfortable on foot from day 1.
Super light, and very sleek. I did have to go half a size up. These are dream boats
Great CF shoe. My second pair and lovin them. Fast and reliable shipping from BoxBasic!
As an all around training shoe this is the best Metcon I’ve worn. Not as good a true lifting shoe but the split outsole makes this a more comfortable shoe for overall fitness. If you’re a runner (I’m not) this seems like a better shoe for metcons that have running as well. Again, I wouldn’t go with these if you’re looking for a true lifting shoe, but this has been my favorite iteration of the Metcon since the 4. Also the material is much cooler than the regular metcon.
The box I received was mangled. The shoes were dirty, creased, and deformed. I wasn't able to workout in the turbos because they were not only too narrow but also too tight on the tops of my feet.