Women's Reebok Nano X1 Adventure National Geographic
Outdoor workouts are calling, and the new Women's Reebok Nano X1 Adventure National Geographic is here to answer the call and carry you through all types of movements and terrain.
From the driveway to the trails, the extremely durable and versatile Nano X1 Adventure was designed to encourage you to step outside of the box, embrace nature, and take your training on an adventure!
WHAT'S NEW WITH THE NANO X1 ADVENTURE?
- Lightweight stretch ripstop upper provides an adaptive fit that's built to last.
- Responsive and flexible forefoot Floatride Energy Foam provides lightweight and responsive cushioning.
- Enhanced traction raised lugs means maximum grip on a variety of surfaces.
- An anti-microbial lining keeps bad odors and bacteria from building up.
- New outdoor inspired bungee like laces.
Features & Benefits:
- A durable ripstop upper that can handle a wide variety of elements and terrains while maintaining breathability.
- Keep your laces in place with a secure lace closure.
- Tough rubber outsole with raised lugs for top level traction and grip.
- Floatride Energy Foam located in the forefoot delivers cushioning for a more responsive ride.