Women's Reebok Nano X2
Women's Reebok Nano X2 - White/Black
Back with a vengeance, the Nano X2 continues to redefine fitness. Built on the same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology you loved, the Nano X2 blurs the line between performance and lifestyle.
With a new cushioned foam package in the heel along with a re-engineered Flexweave upper that is more durable, flexible and airy than previous models, this Nano is the perfect update for your training.
What's new with the Nano X2?
- A more flexible, airy, and durable Flexweave® knit upper.
- A sleeker cushioned foam package in the heel.
- A new slimmer heel clip delivers more stability for explosive movements.
- Added lifestyle elements for versatility and comfort whether you're at the gym or taking on your day-to-day.
- Same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology as the Nano X1.
- 10.2 ounces
- New Flexweave Knit Upper: Improved protection and breathability.
- 50/50 material split in the upper: Opens up the ability to have graphics in the back heel.
- Floatride Energy forefoot drop in: Additional responsiveness in the forefoot.
- Sleeker heel clip design: Slimmer and more defined for increased heel stability.
- Lug pattern: Enhances traction and grip.
- Rope Climb: Rope Pro+ Technology for the ultimate rope grip.
Recently viewed products
Present to my niece for CrossFit she said she loved them, great for training.
Reebok nano x2
Very light and comfortable, it was ok for running and has good stability on the jump box. Haven’t lifted in these yet, ankle support a little bit loose but okay for my personal liking. Recommend to go half size down for a normal fit, tighter fit you can go one full size down without worrying about not fitting you feet.
These are super comfortable and have a wide toebox with plenty of room for my wide feet. I never had to "wear" them in, just felt good when I first put them on. The only problem I had is the sizing being too big by 1 whole size.
Wish they would have worked for me
Love the color and look but just not a fit for me for CrossFit. Too flimsy and roomy in the toe box, not supportive or comfortable. Normally wear an 8 but had to downsized to to 6.5. Love the look but not for working out