Bear KompleX 3 Hole Hand Grips - Purple
Bear KompleX 3 Hole Hand Grips
Bear KompleX has developed the very best 3 hole hand grip for optimal hand protection for your WODs. Their genuine leather hand grips come in a variety of colors to mesh with your personal preference. Get Better with Bear KompleX by reduce slipping on the bar to keep you banging out those pull-ups!
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured from genuine leather, featured with a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during Pull ups, Chest to bar, Muscle ups, Toes to Bar, Knees to Elbow, Kettlebell swings, Power lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more!
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX gymnastics grips. You shouldn't have to worry about your hands when dominating your WOD!
- This superior leather product will protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding. Be sure to protect your hands during your WOD to maximize your output.
- DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep this in mind. Place your middle and ring finger into the holes and adjust the velcro strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
*** The leather grips will stretch slightly***
Recently viewed products
Takes a little to get
Takes a little to get used to, but awesome grips! Highly recommend for anyone!
Grips seem decent so far. Should’ve sized up. Holes too small for fingers so I use them without sliding the fingers in. Kind of defeats the purpose.
This is my first pair of hand grips and I haven’t been let down...yet. The finger holes are a little tight and I am hoping that they stretch with use.
Comfortable, easy to use, gets
Comfortable, easy to use, gets the job done. They need to be broken in, but they are a quality item and I’m excited to use them!