Women's Reebok Nano X2
Women's Reebok Nano X2 - White/Blue/Yellow
Back with a vengeance, the Nano X2 continues to redefine fitness. Built on the same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology you loved, the Nano X2 blurs the line between performance and lifestyle.
With a new cushioned foam package in the heel along with a re-engineered Flexweave upper that is more durable, flexible and airy than previous models, this Nano is the perfect update for your training.
What's new with the Nano X2?
- A more flexible, airy, and durable Flexweave® knit upper.
- A sleeker cushioned foam package in the heel.
- A new slimmer heel clip delivers more stability for explosive movements.
- Added lifestyle elements for versatility and comfort whether you're at the gym or taking on your day-to-day.
- Same midsole and Floatride® Energy technology as the Nano X1.
- 10.2 ounces
- New Flexweave Knit Upper: Improved protection and breathability.
- 50/50 material split in the upper: Opens up the ability to have graphics in the back heel.
- Floatride Energy forefoot drop in: Additional responsiveness in the forefoot.
- Sleeker heel clip design: Slimmer and more defined for increased heel stability.
- Lug pattern: Enhances traction and grip.
- Rope Climb: Rope Pro+ Technology for the ultimate rope grip.
Recently viewed products
So far it's a good shoe
So far so good! I’ve worn them for 5-6 workouts already, including a lot of running and double unders. They are stable with good support and cushion without losing stability. Somewhere in between my Hokas, which are too unstable for much other than running, and my Reebok lifters.
The best cross-training shoe!
I don’t ever write reviews, but as soon as I put my foot in this shoe, I wanted them in every color. The wide toe box is super comfortable. They’re great for running and weight training. True to size; perfect fit!
Reebok Nano X@
Their best Nano yet. Fifth pair on Nano's. So happy I bought two of em'.
Excellent for crossfit