A jump rope is an essential piece of equipment that all crossfitters should own. It's used in so many warms ups and WODs that you're doing yourself and your training an injustice by not having one on hand.
With this in mind not all jump ropes are created equal, and the prices of jump ropes these days can range from under $10 to close to $50. The differences you'll find in prices accurately reflects the differences in quality between different jump ropes.
RPM Fitness has established itself as the premier designer and manufacturer of speed ropes used by crossfitters. Their latest edition, the RPM Speed Rope 2.0 stands head and shoulders above all other ropes. With it's unique and patented design it has become the go to choice for doing double unders by everyday crossfitters to top level Games athletes.
As the best quality jump rope available the RPM Speed Rope 2.0 comes with a higher price tag, but when looking at what you'll be getting it all adds up:
- The newer and lighter metal construction means major durability and speed.
- A unique ball bearing system gives you the quickest and most accurate revolution that will have you flying through all your double unders unbroken.
- Knurling on the lightweight handles allow you to maintain a solid grip even with sweaty hands.
- Fully adjustable to easily fit the height of any athlete.
- Ultra lightweight cable keeps the rope spinning smooth and as fast as you can jump.
Click here to see for yourself and start to love double unders with a new RPM Fitness Speed Rope 2.0.