You work your butt off training hard and sometimes all you want to end the day with is something a little sweet. The typical late night snack of a pint of ice cream or cookies and milk are no longer an option, so what can you turn to? How about one of the easiest and tastiest paleo sweet treats we've ever bit into: Paleo Almond Chocolate Freezer Fudge. No cooking required, serves 20 people, so delicious, and a great healthy alternative whenever you get a craving for something sweet.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of maple syrup
- 4 ounces quality dark chocolate
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Cream almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper lined small baking dish (8×6)
- Top with chopped chocolate and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer, carefully remove fudge by lifting ends of parchment paper
- Cut into 1 inch squares and store in freezer separated by parchment paper
About the Author:
Food Babe aka Vani Hari is a foodie and blogger who has used her passion for eating and living healthy to discover and share the truths behind what people are putting into their bodies. By gathering information and sharing it she has given people what they need to take control of what they eat and how they live. Be sure to follow her on her blog Food Babe.